General terms and conditions
- The Data Controller is 0101marketing sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wysoka, ul. Parkowa 14A, NIP: 896-160-62-45, REGON: 389928700. Data protection complies with the provisions of binding law provisions and data is stored on secured servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and ensure its protection by using SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt communication.
- Personal data provided in the form on our website 0101marketing.com is treated as confidential and is not visible for the unauthorised persons.
- The service provider is the controller of its clients and subscribers data, which means that if you fill in a contact form or subscribe for a newsletter, we process the data such as: your name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, position, place of work, IP address, and other data in the form.
- The service provider is also the administrator of newsletter and webinar subscribers. The data is mainly stored in the systems such as WordPress and MailChip. The service provider makes its best efforts to use the newest versions of the applications in order to increase the security of personal data storage.
- Personal data is processed:
- in compliance with the provisions for the protection of personal data,
- to the extent necessary to draw up the content of Agreement, amend or terminate it, as well as delivery of services rendered electronically,
- to the extent necessary to meet legitimate interests, and the processing does respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects, in particular to the extend and purpose compatible with the consent given by you if you subscribed for a newsletter, webinar or filled in a contact form.
- Any data subject (provided we are the data controller) is entitled to have access to data relating to him, to have it rectified, removed or to limit processing to minimum; also has the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- To contact the person supervising the processing of personal data for the Provider write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your personal data after the termination of Agreement or withdrawal of consent for the purposes of pursuing claims before the courts or if we are obliged to retain data under national or Union provisions.
- The Provider has the right to share User’s personal data along with other data relating to him with authorised entities under applicable provisions of law (e.g. enforcement authorities).
- Deletion of personal data may result from the withdrawal of consent or submitting the notice of opposition for personal data processing.
The Provider does not share personal data with any third parties, with the exception of those authorised under applicable provisions of law.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.