- 4+ years of marketing experience that covers both marketing strategy, data analysis, and content creation and management.
- 15+ IT companies have had the opportunity to experience the benefits of my approach, which focuses on transparency, measurability, and delivering tangible benefits to customers.
- Conducting market analysis, including competitive analysis, trends, and segmentation, which allows the creation of unique sales proposals and marketing plans based on the business model.
- Creating and managing websites (WordPress) and analyzing user behavior (Hotjar).
- Effective communication on the LinkedIn platform, including both Direct Message (DM) and developing an organic presence.
- Preparing email marketing strategies.
- Running PPC campaigns on Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads platforms.
- Developing brand communication strategies, taking into account the target audience and solving customer problems, using tools such as SEMrush, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Create multimedia content, including scripting, recording and editing videos and podcasts, and promoting content on platforms such as LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Building a personal brand by regularly publishing posts on LinkedIn on topics related to B2B marketing in IT companies.
In addition, my engineering background and master’s degree in management allow me to not only combine technical and business aspects, but also to communicate with clients in a logical and concrete way. My goal is to help IT companies grow and scale by providing comprehensive marketing solutions.